Here are some ways in which our volunteers assist survivors of violence and their children:
- Client support
- Special events & fundraising
- Office support
- Child care at our shelters
- Seeds of Hope
- Christmas Store
If interested, please call our Volunteer Coordinator at (701) 222-8370 or fill out the form below.
Contact Us to Volunteer
What is a Volunteer?
- A volunteer is a person who freely gives his or her time and talent to a worthwhile group or cause.
- A volunteer is someone who believes that people can make a difference and who is willing to prove it!
Volunteers help shape a better future!
For many people, volunteer service is a special source of personal satisfaction and growth. Today, many employers, including federal and state governments, accept volunteer experience as part of a person’s work history.
Think about joining this special community of people today.
It’s a way to:
- Meet new people
- Learn new skills and gain insight
- Find new challenges
- Build a better society for all
How can you get involved?
- The Abused Adult Resource Center is located in Bismarck, North Dakota, so volunteers must be located close enough to make volunteering feasible.
- Call our office at (701) 222-8370 or email email@example.com to request a volunteer application.
- Complete the application and meet with volunteer coordinator to determine your area of interest and availability.
- Complete training if necessary.
- Become a part of the solution by working to eliminate domestic violence in our area.
- You can also help in our community by working with the PULSE program.