STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
This is a multifaceted position responsible for providing human resource operations. This position reports directly to the Executive Director but also collaborates with the Financial Manager and Development Director.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Manage the staffing process, including recruiting, interviewing, hiring and onboarding.
• Ensure job descriptions are up to date and compliant with all local, state and federal regulations.
• Develop training materials and performance management programs to help ensure employees understand their job responsibilities.
• Create a compensations strategy for all employees based on market research and pay surveys; keeps the strategy up to date.
• Investigate employee issues and conflicts and brings them to resolution.
• Ensure the organization’s compliance with local, state and federal regulations.
• Revise personnel policies and procedures.
• Develop an on-boarding process and tools.
• Review benefit package and make recommendations.
• Develop recruitment process and tools.
• Maintain employee personnel files.
A bachelor’s degree in a human resources or equivalent work/life experience is preferred with licensure when applicable. Hours will generally be 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday. Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision, ability to maintain confidentiality, and basic computer skills required. Ability and willingness to work as a team with diversified staff, volunteers and constituents, and ability to work independently and as part of team to deliver services required as well.
Use of a personal vehicle for agency business; will be reimbursed according to agency policy. Valid North Dakota State Driver’s License required. Benefits include: Health Insurance, Retirement plan, Life Insurance. Salary range $45,000 -$50,000/year.
Submit resume and cover letter to Michelle Erickson at firstname.lastname@example.org.